What’s an email notification?
In KanbanBOX is possible to set an email alert when one or more kanban cards change status.
How to set email notification for the current user
- Get in Settings > Notification settings.
- To receive a notification for a supplier change status click Suppliers you want to follow. To receive a notification for a customer change status click Customers you want to follow.
- In the row the concerned supplier or customer.
- In the column the status concerned.
- And click the corresponding icon. Usually:
- For suppliers, choose the concerned client and On set released status to receive an email notification for a new order by the client.
- For clients, choose the concerned supplier On set in process status to receive an email notification when suppliers take charge of the order, or On set in transit status to receive an email notification to confirm supplier shipment, etc.
- By clicking the specific status icon, it becomes green and email notification is active.
Any time you can modify notification settings by selecting or deselecting status icon in this window.