What’s an email notification?
In KanbanBOX is possible to set an email alert when one or more kanban cards change status.
How to set email notification for another user
For administrator and planner user (admin and plan).
- Get in Masters > Partners > Partners list.
- Select or filter the concerned partner that you want to receive email alert and click Edit Partner.
- In the new window, on field Notification settings, choose:
- Users who follow this supplier: if partner is a supplier and you want to receive email notification from this supplier.
- Users who follow this customer: if partner is customer and you want to receive email notification from this customer.
- Both: if you want to receive notification either as partner is supplier or customer.
- After clicking Click to edit, select:
- In row, user who will receive email notification;
- In column, concerned status icon:
And click the concerned icon .
- Concerned icon becomes green and email notification is active.
Any time you can modify notification settings by selecting or deselecting status icon in this window.