What are the Kanban loop statistics?
The Kanban loop statistics allow you to monitor for each Kanban loop:
- the historical consumption recorded by KanbanBOX;
- the customer stock performance;
- the delivery lead time maintained over time by the supplier;
- the monetary value frozen over time by the customer;
- the historical trend of the inventory turnover.
You can extract data by specific time span and conveniently download them via Excel file.
The Kanban loop statistics keep track of all movements made by Kanban cards in the historical horizon (including Excess kanban), but not of the creation and consumption of any Extra kanban!
How to access the Kanban loop statistics
You can hook into the statistics of every Kanban loop by:
- the table Active Kanban loops;
- the Kanban Board.
Log onto statistics by the table Active Kanban loops
- Log into Kanbans > Active Kanban loops;
- Search or filter, by Part number or another field, the Kanban loop for which to display the statistics;
- Once identified, click on the icon Kanban loop statistics, in the column Operations.
Log onto statistics by the Kanban Board
- Log into yours Kanban Board and search or filter the Kanban loop for which to display the statistics;
- Click on the loop header (grey box on the left);
- A pop-up opens: click on the icon Kanban loop statistics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.