- Create a new kanban loop following the guide Create a new kanban loop.
- Kanban cards of the new loop are present in the Board as planner, in the New status.
- Print all the kanban cards by clicking Print all new cards.
- Apply kanban cards to available bins:
- Go to the location of the customer of the loop (warehouse, processing phase, ...).
- Verify that bins and quantities in bins correspond to data inserted in the kanban loop.
If not, evaluate corrective actions such as transfer activities, change of kanban card quantities (and reprint those kanban cards with modified quantity).
- Attach printed kanban labels to the available bins (the quantity indicated in the kanban card has to correspond to the bin quantity).
- Using the KanbanBOX APP, set Full the kanban cards attached to bins.
- If there are more available bins than kanbans calculated in KanbanBOX, add Excess kanban:
- Add as many Excess kanban cards as excess bins.
- Print the new created cards (the ones without the green flag on the printer icon ).
- Attach kanban cards to excess bins.
- Set kanban cards that already have an order as In process. At the time of the status change, a pop-up will ask you to specify the Required date of the card.
If there are no remaining kanban cards, create Excess cards in status In process.
- Set kanban cards that have finished the production phase as Done. At the time of the status change, a pop-up will ask you to specify the Required date of the card.
- Set kanban cards that are shipping to the customer as In transit. At the time of the status change, a pop-up will ask you to specify the Required date of the card.
- Using the KanbanBOX APP, set as Released eventual kanban cards without a physical bin and not associated to an order. 1 Throw away released cards.