The Visibility options allow company A to share visibility on one of its internal partners with a related company B.
The option is useful for managing very complex cases of:
companies with multiple internal destinations who want these ones to communicate with a specific supplier
(think for example of screws suppliers that deliver directly to the department);
companies with multiple plants that need to connect internal departments of different plants, so that they communicate directly.
||User / Company A
||Start the procedure to grant a company B visibility on your internal partner by joining Masters > Links > Active links and:
- in Partner name, select company B to which you want to grant visibility on your internal partner;
- in the column Operations, click on the button with the orange arrow Share internal partner visibility with this company;
- in the new screen, choose the internal partner to be shown and click on the button Allow (*company B name) to see the partner. For the shared partner, a green tick will appear in place of the red x. By clicking again on the green tick, you turn off visibility.
||Supplier / Company B
||To see the visibility requests received, login to Masters > Links > Active links and:
- in the column Operations, click on the button View partners on which you've received visibility in the license line of company A and displays the internal partners of A on which you can receive visibility. A new screen opens automatically: Partners that (company A name) has shared with you_;
- click on the green button Add new partner and associate the partner shared from the outside with your partner who identifies him:
- by selecting Yes from the drop-down menu in the field Create partner automatically, the partner master is created automatically by KanbanBOX;
- by selecting No*, you can associate it with an existing partner master or create a new one by clicking on the green button and filling in the form _Partner to link.
The Internal partner and Supplier B are therefore connected. The Supplier can now view - in more detail - the cards of company A intended for the internal partner on the Board as supplier, distinct from those intended generically for the factory of company A, and can collaborate with the new internal partner in the direct management of the supply.
Please sign in to leave a comment.