An inbound delivery note can be created by the customer or received by the customer because the linked supplier has closed an outbound document.
Add an Inbound delivery notes
This type of documents can be created by clicking:
Documents> New documents > Inbound
Fill the form with data.
Fields Description Document type The default value can be set in Company setting > Default Document type. It's a free text. Document date Vendor's delivery date. Document number Usually, the vendor's shipping note number.
After the click on “Save” button will appear a page that allows to add Kanban cards to the document by scanning a barcode. The card status will be set to “Full” and the card will be added to the document.
The card adding action follows these rules:
- The same card can be added to one document at a time
- It’s not possible to add cards that have different suppliers to the same document
- The card needs to be in a status from which it can change to “Full”, or to be already in the “Full” status (in this case a confirmation pop-up is shown)
You can always see the cards that you have added to the document looking at the table in the page. Here an example of the table view after some iterations:
Is possible to delete a document row by clicking on the relative “Delete document row” image button of the row (like the ones highlighted in the image above). When a row is deleted the relative Kanban card remains in status “Full” but it can be added to another document.
When all the required cards have been added to the document click on the “Close the document” button at top of the page.
On click of the button will be shown a summary page
When to close the document click on the “Close the document” button.
When the document is closed, it's not possible to modify (add or delete rows) or delete the document.
Receive an Inbound delivery notes
To receive documents can be found in active documents page, to get it click in order:
Documents > Documents list > Active documents.
Then to see to open a document click on the relative “See document” image button of the row (like the one highlighted in the image below).
From the resulting page the possible following actions are:
- Receive one row of the document by clicking on the “Receive row” image button.
- Receive all the document rows by clicking on the table image button “Receive all document rows”.
- Receive one row of the document by clicking on the “Reject row” image button of the row.
When all the document rows have been received the document is automatically set closed.
If a Kanban card is set “Full” from board, scan, mobile or any other way and there’s a row in an inbound document “to receive” containing the kanban card then the row status is set to “received”.