- This type of documents can be created by clicking:
Documents> New documents > Outbound
- Fill the form with data.
|Document type||It can be setted by default a value in Company setting > Default Document type. It's a free text.|
|Document date||Delivery date.|
|Document number||Progressive number of packing slip.|
- After the click on “Save” button will appear a page that allows to add Kanban cards to the document by scanning a barcode. The card status will be set to “In transit” and the card will be added to the document.
The card adding action follows this rules:
- The same card can be added to one document at a time
- It’s not possible to add cards that have different customer to the same document
- The card needs to be in a status from which it can change status to “In transit” or the be in “In transit” status (in this case a confirmation pop-up is shown).
You can always see the cards that you’ve added to the document looking at the table in the page. Here an example of the table view after some iterations:
Is possible to delete a document row by clicking on the relative “Delete document row” image button of the row (like the ones highlighted in the image above). When a row is deleted the relative Kanban card remains in status “In transit” but it can be added to another document.
When all the required cards have been added to the document and the document is ready for shipment click on the “Close the document” button at top of the page.
- On click of the button will be shown a summary page.
- Then to close the document click on the “Close the document” button.
When the document is closed isn’t possible to modify (add or delete rows) or delete the document.
If there’s an active link between the supplier and the customer at document closing time the customer will receive an automatically created Inbound Delivery Note.