The functionality Documents allows for automatic generation of inbound and outbound documents, created by suppliers at shipping or customers when receiving materials.
The Document module allows you to engage suppliers more closely in the logistics process, and, in case of integration with an external ERP, to delete manual imputation activities.
With the Document module it is possible to create:
- Outbound Delivery Notes, with all the cards about to be shipped to a single customer.
- Inbound Delivery Notes, with all the cards about to be received by a single supplier.
- Once ready to ship, the supplier adds all cards in an outbound document. Automatically, all cards cards are set "In transit". On the customer side, a "Document to be received" is generated.
- At the receipt, the customer can set as "Full" all the cards in the document to be received. If the supplier doesn't generate the document, the customer can generate an Inbound document.
- The document can be immediately sent to the ERP to execute the Goods receipt.