Why do we need a weekly reminder?
In case of weekly delivery of KanbanBOX orders, operator who delivers kanbans needs to remember himself every week to prepare all released kanbans in the last seven days (or five working days).
To create the reminder, in this guidebook we use Outlook calendar. You can use any other calendar to create the reminder (Google Calendar, etc.).
How to create the reminder
- Open Outlook, get in the Calendar and then click on New appointment.
- In the new page, fill these fields:
- Subject: KanbanBOX orders.
- Start time – End time: write down the selected day in which operator should manage KanbanBOX orders (print kanban, prepare delivery of kanbans). Then click on All day.
- Select description box, and then click on Insert > Hyperlink. In the new page, fill as follow:
- Text to display: KanbanBOX orders.
- Address: https://app.kanbanbox.com/
- Click on Save.
- After that, click on the top menu Appointment and after on Recurrence. In the new page, choose:
- At Appointment time, choose time for alert (for example, 8.30 a.m.).
- Under Recurrence pattern, choose Weekly and then select weekly day of alert (for example, Tuesday).
- Under Recurrence interval, select no time limit.
- Click on Ok to save recurrence.
- Click on Save & Close on the top to save appointment and alert. Every week, in the day and time selected, a pop-up alert will remind to manage KanbanBOX orders.