Customer orders one or more kanban cards setting released status in these kanban cards. To manage these cards:
- Get in Kanban boards > Board as supplier and search or filter released kanban cards.
Click on the heading (grey box) on the left of a kanban loop with released kanban cards.
In the new window, in the row Released cards , click on Print every “Released” card for this loop (otherwise print every single Released Kanban card by clicking the icon under the card).
- Click Ok to continue.
- Select the widget Set kanban “In process” in Home page or in Set page (otherwise set in Kanban board the new status by clicking the icon Set kanban in process in card details or in the heading of the kanban loop).
- Read barcode of all kanban cards just printed to confirm the order by the customer.
- Bring kanban cards to warehouse or production to process the order.
- After the production or preparation of the order:
- If customer manages the delivery, set kanban card Done, as done in bullet 5.
- If supplier manages the delivery, set kanban card In transit, as done in bullet 5.
- At the end, attach kanban card to bin or container as a label. Make sure that:
- Right bin to right kanban card.
- Right amount of parts to right kanban card.
Worklist and other information
It’s possible to group released kanban card in a single Worklist card. This allows supplier to process at once all kanban cards ordered by the customer.