What is component import?
Through the Upload images for the parts module, you can upload massively images of components already present within the Parts master of KanbanBOX.
How to import new parts images into the master data
- Prepare the images you intend to upload for the parts in the Parts master of KanbanBOX by renaming them with the same name as the respective part to which each image refers;
- Go to Master > Import > Parts images;
- On the Upload images for the parts page, click on Choose files;
- Search for and select the image(s) prepared in step 1;
- Click on Open;
- On the new screen, the selected images and the import result for each of them will be presented in a summary table under the Message column.
How to update articles via import
The procedure for updating parts images via import is identical to the one for their initial import described above. The outcome of the update for each image will appear in the summary table under the Message column.